The Sejong Society of Washington, D.C., will be holding elections for the 2016-17 Board of Directors!
The Sejong Society's Board of Directors consists of the following elected positions:
- President: oversees all operations and manages external relations
- Vice President: supports all operations and membership
- Treasurer: manages budget and financial accounts
- Director of Programming: prepares monthly programs and events
- Director of Operations: manages internal meetings and conducts data collection/analysis
- Director of Public Relations: manages outreach and fundraising efforts
- Director of Communications: manages website and social media accounts
- Director of Research: manages research and publication efforts
In addition, we are seeking at-large Committee members to support the Board.
Instructions for Nomination:
Please complete the information hereunder and send it to email@example.com by 5pm, Friday, 30 September 2016, with "2016-17 Board Application" in the subject line.
We will invite applicants to an election on 6pm, Wednesday, 5 October 2016. There, we ask that applicants present a short speech (less than 5 minutes) on their qualifications and interest in representing The Sejong Society. If you are unable to attend the election in person, please record a video of your speech and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full name
- Position(s) of interest (up to 2 positions, but please specify primary interest)
- Motivation for candidacy (1 paragraph)
- Interest in U.S.-Korea affairs (1 paragraph)
- Background/education/occupation (1 paragraph)